WHY IS EVERYONE LISTENING TO MARVIN GAYLE’S SEXUAL HEALING AT WORK?
- Gentlemen Prefer Blondes by Anita Loos
- But They Marry Brunettes by Anita Loos
- The Last Unicorn by Peter Beagle
- The Night Circus by Angela Carter
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- NP by Banana Yoshimoto
- Women Who Run With Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- Animal Dreams by Barbara Kingsolver
- To A God Unknown by John Steinbeck
- SwitchBitch by Roald Dahl
- Charlie and the Glass Elevator by Roald Dahl
- James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
- Someone Like You by Roald Dahl (I stumbled upon the “Roald Dahl” section in my school’s library, which explains why I read so many of his books.)
by Leif Enger, Peace Like a River (via middecember)
My alarm woke me up at 7 AM. I pressed the snooze button about 40 times until I woke up at 8 AM, feeling sluggish and exhausted. I didn’t wash my hair and so I felt gross. I only had 30 minutes to get up and no time to eat breakfast or drink tea, so I felt even worse. I also forgot to bring my gym shoes and case that holds my sunglasses and glasses. Then I put my wrong contacts (didn’t realize it until I went to work) and of course this happens the only day I forgot to bring my spare glasses.
So I learned today to just wake up on time.