- Wake up one hour before I must board the bus
- Devote one hour a night before bed to “me” time
- Join a club
- Less time studying, more time having fun
- Take care of myself properly, cook proper meals
- Find something that’s more meaningful to my current job
- Celebrate and dress up for Halloween!
- Decorate my room and bathroom
I think Scarlett Johnasson is no doubt, beautiful and I really liked her in Lost In Translation.I also do not think that we should necessarily judge her own personal opinions and choices since it’s irrelevant to why she’s even in the spotlight - her acting abilities and beauty.
But, I have seen many, many people worship Scarlett Johansson as some sort of goddess because of her ultra “liberal” stance and “oh so very different and cool girl of the acting world” persona which bothers me quite a bit, because as you can see above she really has said some horrible, horrible things. Not to mention, she also chose her SodaStream contract over her Oxfam position because of her whole stance on Israel.
Also I wanted to take the opportunity to say that I also don’t think she is a really talented actress, even though I think she has taken on some really interesting roles which I admire her far.